Mantis

Reminder

Posted by is99 
Reminder
April 14, 2009 11:25AM
Hi

I want to be able to send a reminder about each bug that is open and assigned to the person that is assigned to this bug.
I took the reminder plug in but as far as I understood it sends a reminder to the users I select and not to the users that are assigned to this bug.

Is it possible to change/configure the reminder plug in so that it will send email only to the person that is assigned to this bug ?

Thanks.

Mantis: 1.1.6
PHP: 5
SQL: MySQL 5
Re: Reminder
April 14, 2009 03:05PM
"Send to" is used to enable/disable the plugin for the people listed. So reminder will be sent to the assignee only (if he is in the Send to list).

Vincent

Mantis: 1.1.0, 1.1.5, 1.1.1
PHP: 5.0.4
SQL: MySQL 5.0.19

Please complete your signature with your environment informations.
Enable skype notification here
May 25, 2009 08:13AM
First of all thanks for the quick answer.

I have two more questions.
1. When I recive a reminder email the links to the bugs looks like this: [www.example.com] This is ofcourse not the correct address. Where can I change it to the correct address for our enviroment.

2. If I have several project where I enabled the reminder plugin when I run the cron job that sends emails will I recive one email that will include all the projects or I will recive email for each project (I'm asking this because I tried to set the reminder for two projects with same settings in both of them, but I only recive one email with bugs from one project)

Thank you very much for your help again.
May 25, 2009 08:34AM
Problem 1 I solved myself by adding $g_path to the mantis config file, but the second problem still exists, I still recive emails with bugs only from one project.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 12
Record Number of Users: 1 on April 02, 2023
Record Number of Guests: 115 on November 09, 2023
Top Users
Hébergeur : Morinie.Fr