Mantis

Plug-in Manager install issue

Posted by dh_hack 
Plug-in Manager install issue
October 21, 2007 07:47AM
Hi,
I have uploaded the Plug-in Manager ver 0.1.0 to my mantis root directory. When following the link to plugins_page.php I receive the following errors:

Warning: main(core.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mydomain/www/mantis/plugins_page.php on line 15

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'core.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php&#039winking smiley in /home/mydomain/www/mantis/plugins_page.php on line 15

I have mantis installed on a shared webhost called ICDSoft. I am not too familiar with php and would really appreciate the help in solving this issue. Thanks for the great work on the plug-ins. I hope I can use them!
Cheers,
Joel
Re: Plug-in Manager install issue
October 21, 2007 08:09AM
dh_hack
Hi,
I have uploaded the Plug-in Manager ver 0.1.0 to my mantis root directory. When following the link to plugins_page.php I receive the following errors:

Warning: main(core.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mydomain/www/mantis/plugins_page.php on line 15

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'core.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php&#039winking smiley in /home/mydomain/www/mantis/plugins_page.php on line 15

I have mantis installed on a shared webhost called ICDSoft. I am not too familiar with php and would really appreciate the help in solving this issue. Thanks for the great work on the plug-ins. I hope I can use them!
Cheers,
Joel

Hi,

It seems that the core.php file is missing in your mantis root directory.

Vincent

Mantis: 1.1.0, 1.1.5, 1.1.1
PHP: 5.0.4
SQL: MySQL 5.0.19

Please complete your signature with your environment informations.
Enable skype notification here
October 22, 2007 07:57AM
Thank you for the reply. I did not understand how to create the directory structure. I moved all of the files from the PLUGINMANAGER directory to the Mantis root level. When going to plugin_page.php, I get the following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: db_query() in /home/mydomain/www/mantis/core/plugin_api.php on line 69

Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for the support.

Joel
October 23, 2007 04:39AM
Solved the issue by taking a deep breath and coming back to the computer a few hours later. Turn out I confused root directories...mantis.mydomain.com shows the mantis install as follows:
mantis/root/mantis...got it now. I had installed in the wrong directory. Thanks for the help.

Joel
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 14
Record Number of Users: 1 on April 02, 2023
Record Number of Guests: 115 on November 09, 2023
Top Users
Hébergeur : Morinie.Fr